Join the Team
Miller’s Insurance Agency is currently looking for talented individuals to add to our growing team. As a leader in providing personalized insurance solutions to individuals and businesses, we enjoy close relationships with our clients who see our role as integral to their personal and business success.
When you’re a part of the Miller’s Insurance team, you work in a dynamic, supportive, team-based environment with a lot of client interaction, rewards, challenges and constant learning. You have access to the latest products, services, information and career development opportunities to ensure you continue to grow professionally and add value for every client.
Insurance Sales Agent
Sales Agents will be passionate, self-driven, natural born sales people with a desire to sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. We have the training programs and the repetition to launch your sales career to levels you never expected! Here at Miller’s, you will be mentored by the best in the business! Over 100 years of combined knowledge! We provide continuous education and support. Base + Commission Structure to help support your growth.
Are the day-to-day tasks of servicing insurance dragging you down?
Do you feel like you're wasting time processing claims, answering billing questions and changing cars instead of focusing on what you LOVE most?
Imagine how much more successful you would be if you could focus ALL of your energy on sales while having the freedom to offer more options to your clients from a wide range of carriers.
Miller’s Insurance, located in Downingtown, has served Southeastern Pennsylvania for 40 years. Our agents enjoy the benefits of working with a large independent agency which include:
- Support from over 30 service staff that manage policy service and claims
- An aggressive marketing department that is built to generate leads
- Freedom to sell insurance options from multiple carriers
- Strong base compensation package including bonuses and new/renewal commission
- Benefits package with Health, Dental, Life, Disability insurance and 401K
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking to feel like your job makes a difference in people's lives? This is the role for you! Join our team and have an impact on lives in our community!
We provide you with a Base Salary + Commission Structure
The Account Manager serves as a customer liaison and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to all clients. The Account Manager will effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term relationships as well as developing new business opportunities.
Benefit Sales Representative
Qualified candidates will know the five county Philadelphia area and have at least one year of sales experience preferably in Group Medical, Dental, Life, Short or Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, or Group Voluntary Products. Current Health and Life License is required.
Qualified candidates will possess the proven ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes; excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal and listening skills; and excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services. If you enjoy communicating with customers, we would like to meet you. Brand ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. They create awareness, attention and sales leads. You should possess excellent customer service skills, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online. It takes resilience, people skills, self‐motivation and teamwork to be successful. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Miller’s Insurance brand and educate potential customers about our services. You will engage in conversations, share our services, and work with your teammate counterpart, the Account Manager.
- Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
- Flexible working weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- 2 years sales experience or 2 years customer service experience – high customer interaction (indoor, outdoor or retail)
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Miller's Insurance Agency is seeking an extremely organized, energetic, detail oriented individual to join our team as a Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant. This position is high energy, fast paced and requires an individual who is proactive by nature with the ability to think one step ahead
- Coordinates and maintains the administrative functions of a project while providing strong support to the team, including planning, preparing, organization and maintaining project documentation.
- Provide day-to-day support to the CEO
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including hard-copy, electronic and telephonic on behalf of CEO.
- Monitor progress and updates different data trackers in Excel for projects and reports progress in spreadsheets to management.
- Handle and maintain confidential information, materials and documents.
- Prioritize incoming requests in a professional, proactive manner.
- Proactively manage CEO’s calendar and e-mail providing feedback on content and direct correspondence to the appropriate individual or department.
- Administer several on-line systems to generate reports to team members.
- Coordinate scheduling requests for meetings.
- Coordinate and arrange travel to include flights and hotel.
- Create and modify documents and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Three to five years’ experience in Project Management or high level admin
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong expertise in MS Office programs
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Detail Oriented
- Comfortable learning and maintaining several online platforms