Join the Team
Miller’s Insurance Agency is currently looking for talented individuals to add to our growing team. As a leader in providing personalized insurance solutions to individuals and businesses, we enjoy close relationships with our clients who see our role as integral to their personal and business success.
When you’re a part of the Miller’s Insurance team, you work in a dynamic, supportive, team-based environment with a lot of client interaction, rewards, challenges and constant learning. You have access to the latest products, services, information and career development opportunities to ensure you continue to grow professionally and add value for every client.
Insurance Sales Agent
Sales Agents will be passionate, self-driven, natural born sales people with a desire to sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. We have the training programs and the repetition to launch your sales career to levels you never expected! Here at Miller’s, you will be mentored by the best in the business! Over 100 years of combined knowledge! We provide continuous education and support. Base + Commission Structure to help support your growth.
Are the day-to-day tasks of servicing insurance dragging you down?
Do you feel like you're wasting time processing claims, answering billing questions and changing cars instead of focusing on what you LOVE most?
Imagine how much more successful you would be if you could focus ALL of your energy on sales while having the freedom to offer more options to your clients from a wide range of carriers.
Miller’s Insurance, located in Downingtown, has served Southeastern Pennsylvania for 40 years. Our agents enjoy the benefits of working with a large independent agency which include:
- Support from over 30 service staff that manage policy service and claims
- An aggressive marketing department that is built to generate leads
- Freedom to sell insurance options from multiple carriers
- Strong base compensation package including bonuses and new/renewal commission
- Benefits package with Health, Dental, Life, Disability insurance and 401K
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking to feel like your job makes a difference in people's lives? This is the role for you! Join our team and have an impact on lives in our community!
We provide you with a Base Salary + Commission Structure
The Account Manager serves as a customer liaison and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to all clients. The Account Manager will effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term relationships as well as developing new business opportunities.
Benefit Sales Representative
Qualified candidates will know the five county Philadelphia area and have at least one year of sales experience preferably in Group Medical, Dental, Life, Short or Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, or Group Voluntary Products. Current Health and Life License is required.
Qualified candidates will possess the proven ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes; excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal and listening skills; and excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services. If you enjoy communicating with customers, we would like to meet you. Brand ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. They create awareness, attention and sales leads. You should possess excellent customer service skills, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online. It takes resilience, people skills, self‐motivation and teamwork to be successful. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Miller’s Insurance brand and educate potential customers about our services. You will engage in conversations, share our services, and work with your teammate counterpart, the Account Manager.
- Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- 2 years prior experience in a quota-driven sales position highly preferred
- Proficient with email, MS Office, and CRM tools
- Flexible working weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts
- 2 years sales experience or 2 years customer service experience – high customer interaction (indoor, outdoor or retail)
- Slightly obsessive about providing a great customer experience, in all the right ways
- Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Part time administrator/ receptionist who will perform secretarial duties to provide administrative and organizational support for the office. Strong time management skills and communication skills are vital characteristics for performing this position.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and directs telephone calls for management in a professional manner.
- Process incoming and outing mail on a daily basis by operating postage meter.
- Compose, prepare and proofread correspondence, office memos and reports on computer and maintains confidentiality when required.
- Design and implement forms for use within office by applying knowledge of software applications, and update as needed.
- Create and maintain proper response letter on computer for various incoming correspondence.
- Maintain files in an organized and accessible manner to include updating information, purging files on a regular basis and creating new filing systems as needed.
- Provide administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on results.
- Provide support to the Account Management staff in completing certain tasks given to them.
- Maintain an organized office calendar and schedule meetings and appointments as needed.
- Operate standard office equipment efficiently.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior secretarial experience preferred