Attend an HR & Safety Risk Management Webinar Here!
It’s impossible to predict the future challenges, claims and losses your business may experience. However, reviewing your risk management systems helps reduce the likelihood of insurance claims occurring and prevent potentially costly losses.
When you partner with Miller’s Insurance & Financial Services, you’re provided with the tools your business needs to reduce the potential for loss and the costs associated with them. YourClient Advocate conducts an in-depth look at your business, your employees and your potential for minimizing future claims, through a three-step risk assessment process: Pre-assessment, interview and analysis.
This process enables your Client Advocate to integrate the most effective risk management tools into your organization’s safety strategies, providing you and your business with a variety of available benefits, including:
- Workplace Safety Committee Certification And A 5% Insurance Discount
- Claims Management (not just claims processing)
- OSHA/DOT Training & Compliance
- Telephone Hotline, Website & On-Site Support
- Loss Prevention & Loss Control Policies And Procedures
- Personnel Policies, Procedures & Forms
- Personnel Records Management
- Safety Committee Agendas, Training & Certification
Miller’s comprehensive risk management services also mitigates risk through a detailed employee management assessment, including:
- Employment Application Review
- Drug and Alcohol Use / Abuse Testing Policy
- Transitional Duty / Early Return To Work Program
- Pre-Employment Physicals Review
- Injured Employee Materials Packet
- 450+ Online Safety Tips
- COBRA, Unemployment Compensation & Workers Compensation Management
- Employee Handbook
- Employment Practices Risk Assessments
- Healthy & Safety Manuals
Click Here to Manage Your Company's Risk