Affordable Dental & Vision Coverage! Keep your teeth & eyes healthy!
Did You Know?
- Nearly 75 percent of American adults suffer from various forms of periodontal (gum) disease and don’t know it.
- Gum disease has been linked to life-threatening diseases such as oral cancer, heart disease, diabetes and respiratory ailments.
- 50% of Americans do not receive regular oral health care.
- Approximately 14 million individuals aged 12 years and older have visual impairment, among which more than 80% could be corrected to good vision with refractive correction.
- An estimated 61 million adults in the United States are at high risk for serious vision loss, but only half visited an eye doctor in the past 12 months.
- Vision disability is one of the top 10 disabilities among adults 18 years and older and one of the most prevalent disabling conditions among children.According to the American Dental Hygienists’ Association (2008). According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (2009
We Have Options For Individuals & Employers!
Dental and vision insurance can help you control costs while keeping your teeth and eyes healthy! Miller’s has many stand-alone options available to employers or individuals & families, including plans from: Aetna, United Healthcare, United Concordia, Met Life, Davis Vision, VSP, and more.
Contact us today to learn what we can do for you! Shannon Bristow (ext. 3380) or Ron Hutson (ext. 3340) at (610) 269-4500.