Join the Team
Miller’s Insurance Agency is currently looking for talented individuals to add to our growing team. As a leader in providing personalized insurance solutions to individuals and businesses, we enjoy close relationships with our clients who see our role as integral to their personal and business success.
When you’re a part of the Miller’s Insurance team, you work in a dynamic, supportive, team-based environment with a lot of client interaction, rewards, challenges and constant learning. You have access to the latest products, services, information and career development opportunities to ensure you continue to grow professionally and add value for every client.
Insurance Sales Agent
Sales Agents will be passionate, self-driven, natural born sales people with a desire to sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. We have the training programs and the repetition to launch your sales career to levels you never expected! Here at Miller’s, you will be mentored by the best in the business! Over 100 years of combined knowledge! We provide continuous education and support. Base + Commission Structure to help support your growth.
Are the day-to-day tasks of servicing insurance dragging you down?
Do you feel like you're wasting time processing claims, answering billing questions and changing cars instead of focusing on what you LOVE most?
Imagine how much more successful you would be if you could focus ALL of your energy on sales while having the freedom to offer more options to your clients from a wide range of carriers.
Miller’s Insurance, located in Downingtown, has served Southeastern Pennsylvania for 40 years. Our agents enjoy the benefits of working with a large independent agency which include:
- Support from over 30 service staff that manage policy service and claims
- An aggressive marketing department that is built to generate leads
- Freedom to sell insurance options from multiple carriers
- Strong base compensation package including bonuses and new/renewal commission
- Benefits package with Health, Dental, Life, Disability insurance and 401K
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking to feel like your job makes a difference in people's lives? This is the role for you! Join our team and have an impact on lives in our community!
We provide you with a Base Salary + Commission Structure
The Account Manager serves as a customer liaison and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to all clients. The Account Manager will effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term relationships as well as developing new business opportunities.
Client Relationship Representative
Part-time Client Relationship role in a friendly, team oriented environment where continued training and professional development are supported and encouraged. Primarily responsible for outbound calls and other tasks supporting the sales force through enhancing existing relationships and securing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Generate business and enhance relationships through outbound calls to existing and prospective clients.
· Use evaluative methods to determine client needs at a functioning level and present appropriate products and services; cross-sell current book of business.
· Demonstrate client relationship management skills through active listening, asking open ended questions, building rapport, showing empathy, and positioning.
· Schedule appointments for new clients (Commercial and Personal lines) as well as for existing clients needing a complete risk review or additional products.
· Pro-actively seek customer referrals from new and existing clients and strategically network for sales appointments.
· Thoroughly and clearly document all work, leads, and follow-up within appropriate channels.
· Remain current on relevant market and industry news
· Assist in closing new business leads through appropriate follow-up.
· Any other duties as needed.